Carrie Fisher's Blog

     I just realized I didn't add Carrie Fisher's blog to my favorite blogs list! How could I have forgotten? Her blog is my absolute favorite of any I have read. To give you a little taste of her way of looking at things and her humor, I'd like to quote a sentence from her blog: "In closing, I’d like to say that my IQ is dangerously close to my weight. And for those of you skinny folks  out there, I hope the same isn’t true……." Genius. I'd never thought of it that way before... :)
     If you'd like to read more of her blog, the link is http://carriefisher.com/?cat=1. Be warned, she does a lot of swearing, but if you're familiar with Carrie's writing at all you'll know that's just the way she is. To be honest, I sometimes wish I were as brave as her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment